Short, simple, sweet. That's what I really like about this. It carries nostalgia through the poem, and the white space says as much as the words.
Thank you :)
Good one, Carissa!
Jeff! Thanks so much, how are you?
Hi Carissa! I'm doing well. I just finished all of my apps. for MFA programs and I'm just waiting on replies and hoping for the best. How are things going for you? I hope to hear more poetry from you in the near future!Jeff
Short, simple, sweet. That's what I really like about this. It carries nostalgia through the poem, and the white space says as much as the words.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteGood one, Carissa!
ReplyDeleteJeff! Thanks so much, how are you?
DeleteHi Carissa! I'm doing well. I just finished all of my apps. for MFA programs and I'm just waiting on replies and hoping for the best. How are things going for you?
ReplyDeleteI hope to hear more poetry from you in the near future!
Jeff